African Beauty Palm Soup
African Beauty Palm Soup – Sauce Graine, gives you the base of delicious palm nut soup in the convenience of a can of creamy palm nut fruit.
- None of the hard work, all of the nutritious, great taste.
- Can be used as a replacement for a marinara sauce with meatballs over spaghetti or add an adventurous nutty.
- Ghana Fresh palm nut cream is used when preparing soups and stews.
- Made from pure palm fruit, the cream is an essential ingredient in the making of Banga soup.
- No preservatives were added.
- Used in the preparation of palm nut fruit soup known as Banga soup, a very popular West African soup, especially in Ghana and Nigeria.
- Palm fruit (98%)
Caution: After opening, refrigerate and consume within 3 days